Your Christmas Holiday Gift Guide
Christmas is well and truly on its way. Only a few more weeks and it'll be on our doorstep! We've noticed people aren't shopping as early this year as most have in previous years. No matter how early you start, whether it's November, September or even the January Sales, 11 months before (Hey, Some do!).... we're here to help you prepare the right way for Christmas!
Christmas Shopping For Her
Below is a list of the best gifts you can get your girlfriend, wife, partner, sister, or Kris Kindle who loves all things cosmetics and gifts:
- One of the best, most general presents that you can get, that is guaranteed to still be used by the present receiver!
- A candle can be festive but also a great present all year too.
- Go for a festive-smelling present this year, such as the La Bougie Lichen & Winter Jasmine Candle or the Emma So Natural Pomander Christmas Special Candle
- At Christmas time there are so many different options for presents, and many brands come out with gift sets in perfumes. So go into her bathroom and check out some of her favourite perfumes that she uses.
- NB: This is really not the time to guess what perfumes she might like and choose one at random in a shop.
- Do some background research, find out her favourites, and then look for a gift set in it.
- Many brands release gift sets at great value and they include perfume, alongside body lotions, purse-size perfume, lipsticks, and more.
- Makeup & Skincare
- People who use makeup will always need a top-up and if you stay neutral in makeup gifts...it's hard to go wrong.
- Eyeshadow Palettes: If you go for neutral brown tones in an eyeshadow palette, you won't go wrong. Many people use neutral tones and colours. Even if you're getting a gift for someone who is makeup- and colour-mad, a more exotic eyeshadow palette would be an amazing gift for them! Check out some here.
- Makeup Sets: To take it a step further, there are some AMAZING gift sets that you can get for a loved one and make them look and feel extra special! Such as the Estée Lauder Blockbuster that has 12 products in it (including 7 full-sized products) or makeup and skincare combined that will last her all year long, if not more! It's worth over €430 but you get it for €89 when you spend €59 on products. Check out the blockbuster here!
- Skincare Sets: Skincare is another amazing gift that someone can receive when they normally wouldn't buy it for themselves. Sometimes people don't splash out for themselves on their skincare, therefore, this is the perfect opportunity for you to do just that. Check out our skincare sets here!
Christmas Shopping For Him
Colognes or Aftershave Gift Sets
- At Christmas time there are so many different options for presents, and many brands come out with gift sets in perfumes. So go into his bathroom and check out some of his favourite cologne or aftershave that he uses.
- NB: This is really not the time to guess what cologne he might like and choose one at random in a shop.
- Do some background research, find out his favourites, and then look for a gift set in it.
- Many brands release gift sets at great value and they include the cologne, alongside body lotions, body washes, travel-size cologne and more.
- It's getting colder and darker out and we're never fully prepped for Winter - some warm pjs, a coat, scarf or gloves would warm your gift receiver up so well!
- Some ideas we have are the McNutt Scarves of Donegal which has a mixture of fabrics, such as Lambswool or Cashmere, and colours that are unisex.
- Electronics break and never last forever. If you're buying for someone close to you, why not invest in some high-quality headphones, AirPods, a camera, or even a phone if that's the budget...who knows?
Shopping For Them
When shopping for someone you are unsure of what they'll like, we've made an inspo page just for you.
This consists of general, standard but excellent gifts you can get for someone who doesn't typically like smellies, skincare or makeup.
For more Christmas gift ideas and inspirations, we have gathered a few here -> Christmas Gift Ideas For You