Amanda Coleman Handmade Daisy Stud Earrings
This pair of pretty daisy stud earrings are handmade in solid sterling silver with gold plate details and with a snug earring fitting.
The daisies have many petals, carefully formed to give a real, three-dimensional quality. The centre of the flower is textured and plated in 22ct gold. These daisy studs would make a great gift for a bridesmaid or flower girl, they will delight any keen gardener, or make a great gift for wildflower lovers. Daisies are also the birth flower for April and as such, these earrings would make a great birthday gift.
The daisy stud earrings are small enough to wear all the time, so you can bring wildflowers and nature with you wherever you go.
- Handmade in the UK
- Available in solid 925 sterling silver, with 22ct gold plate details.
- 8mm in diameter
- Delivered in a beautiful 'Amanda Coleman' Jewellery Box
- Gift wrap available
- Suitable for everyday wear
- A perfect gift for bridesmaids, nature lovers, and April birthdays.
We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.