Amanda Coleman Handmade Country Garden Necklace
Silver country garden necklace with 22ct gold plated accents and coral. The bee, the sweet pea, the daisy and the butterfly are all attached to a silver twig hoop creating a perfect country garden necklace.
The necklace length is 43cm and the central hoop measure 3cm in diameter.
- A perfect gift for a nature lover or a special necklace for yourself.
- Made in solid silver with 22ct gold vermeil accents and pink rhodochrosite beads.
- Handmade in the Amanda Coleman workshop in Lincoln, UK.
- Supplied in a beautiful gift box.
We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.