Amanda Coleman Enchanted Forest Necklace
This necklace by Amanda Coleman shows a scene from the Enchanted Forest. A woody enclave surrounded by trees and a ferny carpet, the deer takes a little pause to take in his beautiful surroundings. Perfect for that special gift.
This necklace is available in silver with 925 gold vermeil and green onyx, iolite and labradorite beads. The silver necklace length is approximately 43cm.
- Handmade in the Amanda Coleman workshop in Lincoln UK.
- Presented in an Amanda Coleman gift box.
- A perfect gift for nature lovers.
We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.