Amanda Coleman Handmade Bee Drop Earrings
These are gorgeous bee drop earrings available in both solid sterling silver and handmade in the UK. The bee earrings are beautifully detailed with patterned wings that would delight any gardener, nature or wildlife lover.
The earrings are perfect for everyday wear and will fast become your go-to earrings. They look great on a country picnic or to bring a bit of nature into a work environment.
- Available in solid 925 Sterling Silver.
- The Bee measures just under 2cm across
- Perfect for everyday wear and the ideal gift for any nature lover
- Handmade in our workshop in Lincoln, UK
- Delivered in our beautiful branded gift boxes
We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.