Amanda Coleman Handmade Tiny Walking Cat Stud Earrings
These are a pair of tiny walking cat stud earrings handmade in the UK in solid silver and with a silver, goldplated or black finish. Could there be a more purrrfect little stud earring?
We don't think so and you are bound to have good luck whichever of these delicious little earrings crosses your path
These make a great gift for any cat lover or to wish someone good luck.
- Available in solid 925 Sterling Silver (grey cat), 22ct Gold plated silver (ginger tom) or black ruthenium plated silver (black cat)
- Handmade with love in our workshop in Lincoln, UK
- The earrings measure 8mm across by 8mm high
- All our jewellery is made in solid 925 silver
- comes in a beautiful 'Amanda Coleman' branded gift box
- Perfectly sized to wear all the time
We love making jewellery and we want you to love it too... forever! In order to keep it as pretty as the day you bought it we recommend the following:
- Skin and hair products can react with jewellery causing it to tarnish, discolour and possibly corrode. We strongly advise applying any cosmetics and scents before you put on your jewellery.
- To brighten up your silver pieces we recommend using a silver dip solution. Always ensure you clean your item after silver dipping, with warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush. For gold plated items, you can use warm soapy water and a soft toothbrush to remove any dirt however it will not bring back any shine of the original plating.
- Take extra care when cleaning jewellery with pearls, coral and turquoise - these can become discoloured with cleaning solutions.
- Jewellery set with gems can be brought to life by careful cleaning with a soft brush and soapy water.
- Don’t use abrasive cleaners on jewellery.
- Keep jewellery carefully stored and separated - not jumbled together in a draw.
- Keep chains fastened so that they don’t get tangled up.