Aveda Be Curly™ Conditioner 200ml
Aveda Be Curly™ Conditioner
Bottle Size: 200ml.
Suitable For: Curly hair.
About Aveda Be Curly™ Conditioner 200ml
Enhance your curls, combat frizz and boost shine on your curly or wavy hair with the Aveda Be Curly Conditioner. This daily organic conditioner will give your hair a treat and make your locks shine and sparkle.
Condition your waves or curls—and define them with a wheat protein and organic aloe blend that expands when hair is wet and retracts when hair is dry— taming frizz and increasing shine.
- Part of a 4-step curling perfecting system that dramatically reduces frizz and defines your curls.
- The wheat protein and organic aloe blend will expand when your hair is wet and retract when your hair is dry, enhancing your curl or wave.
- With a refreshing citrus aroma and certified organic lime, lemon, bergamot, orange and other pure plant and flower essences, this great product will leave your hair in fantastic condition.
- Size: 200ml
How To Apply Aveda Be Curly™ Conditioner 200ml
- Massage into your scalp and hair after shampooing with Be Curly Shampoo.
- Rinse your hair as usual.
Their Responsible Manufacturers
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility.
Their Responsible Packaging
6.7 fl oz/200 ml: The tube is a minimum of 35% post-consumer HDPE. Recycling is limited. Please contact your local recycling program. Please recycle.
Aqueous (Water\Aqua\Eau) Extract\Extrait Aqueux: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Castor Isostearate Succinate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Palmamidopropyl Trimonium Methosulfate, Behenamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Biosaccharide Gum - 1, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Babassuamidopropyltrimonium Methosulfate, Tapioca Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Tocopherol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Alcohol Denat., Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, Citronellol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol.