Aveda Shampure™ Dry Shampoo 56g
Revives hair with naturally derived powders that absorb excess oil and impurities. For all hair types.
- Instantly revive your hair and senses with our dry shampoo.
- non-aerosol powder mist absorbs excess oil between shampoos
- calming shampure™ aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences
- 99.8% naturally derived*
- *From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water. Please note the refill does not include a pump.
- Cruelty-free – People tested
How To Apply Aveda Shampure™ Dry Shampoo 56g
Helps extend a great blow dry, revive hair after a workout, refresh hair while travelling, and transform hair before a night out.
- Tip bottle upside down. Return upright. Turn the cap to expose the nozzle.
- Lightly squeeze the bottle to puff powder at the roots. (Squeeze the bottle very lightly until you see how much comes out with each puff. Tip bottle as needed to increase powder flow.)
- Massage powder into your scalp and restyle as desired.
Sustainability & Responsibility by Aveda
First beauty company manufacturing with 100% wind power in our primary facility.
Guided by our mission to care for the world we live in, Aveda has long been committed to addressing Climate Change as one of the critical threats to the biological diversity upon which our products and each of our lives depend.
The Paris Agreement created an extremely important framework under which almost 200 countries have committed themselves to a path for holding the rise of global temperatures well below 2 degrees Celsius in order to prevent major ecological disruptions.
Aveda joins many other businesses, local government and academic leaders in continuing to support climate action to meet the Paris Agreement.
Aveda remains committed to our longstanding efforts to fight Climate Change. We will continue to purchase renewable energy and carbon offsets for our manufacturing and other North American operations while striving to be more energy efficient, work with suppliers to reduce the carbon footprint of our supply chain, work with NGO partners and other businesses to advocate for urgently needed policies, and educate the professionals in our retail, salon and spa network and their guests on actions they can take to make a difference.