Cerave Acne/Blemish Control Gel With AHA & BHA 40ml
Cerave Acne/Blemish Control Gel With AHA & BHA
Targets: Reduces blemishes and imperfections, and improves the look of pores. Helps maintain the protective skin barrier with 3 essential ceramides, glycolic, & lactic acids. Alcohol-free.
Tube Size: 40ml.
Suitable For: Blemished-prone skin.
About Cerave Acne/Blemish Control Gel With AHA & BHA
Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
Take control of your skin, with the CeraVe Blemish Control range. This gentle exfoliating & hydrating moisturiser formula is proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS:
All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists.
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all-over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- It is proven to improve skin texture and reduce pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appears reduced by up to 45%*.
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**.
- *Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects.
- **Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects.
How To Apply Cerave Acne/Blemish Control Gel With AHA & BHA
Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over the face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the daytime – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
To prevent over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.