Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Hair Dye
Special Offer - Get 12% Off When You Buy Two
Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Dye does not require the addition of peroxide – gives life and shine on natural hair – best results on light bleached hair – adds depth and richness – removes unwanted yellow/green tones.
Crazy Color is a conditioning temporary hair colour. For exotic, vibrant colours, the hair must be bleached to blonde and Crazy Color applied exactly as it is supplied. Do not mix with peroxide. Do not use it on eyebrows or eyelashes. Crazy Color is an excellent hair colour for those who want to create wild and weird shades. Use as supplied or mix to create a shade unique to you.
Crazy Color Dos and Don’ts Application:
- Wear suitable gloves and apply petroleum jelly around the hairline to avoid staining. Do not use metallic tools, clips, combs, etc.
- Strand test Crazy Color Semi-Permanent Dye Color results can vary. It is recommended that you perform a strand test on a less visible section of hair before applying a full head of colour.
- For Best Results – Bleaching on pre-lightening Hair. For best results, the hair must be porous, bleached or tinted. When applying to virgin hair only partial colour action may occur, to maximize results pre-softening the hair will assist with colour penetration.
- When colouring one or more sections of the hair, each section must be coloured, rinsed and dried separately. Applying Crazy Color Dye Wash your hair with a low pH-balanced shampoo, to optimize the acidity of the hair and allow for the best colouring results.
- Apply Crazy Color to wet hair with a brush, laying colour on the entire length of the hair shaft, stopping about ¼ inches away from the scalp. Begin at the nape of the neck and work upward through the head of hair. Comb Crazy Color until it becomes frothy. Lighter shades of Crazy Color may require more combining to obtain maximum results.
- Crazy Color will process at room temperature in 15 minutes. More resistant hair may benefit from placing a plastic cap on the hair and processing it for 30 minutes.
- Finally, rinse your hair with warm water until the water is mostly clear.
- Colour Intensity: The temporary nature of Crazy Color depends upon the frequency of shampooing and the porosity of the hair. The more porous the hair, the more vibrant and longer-lasting the colour will be.
- Warning: Crazy Color dyes may stain light coloured fabrics, materials and surfaces.