Elipse Dangle Silk Stud Earrings
- Upcycled cardboard covered in silk fabric.
- Each design is unique and limited edition.
- Hypoallergenic stainless findings.
- All silk fabrics have been washed gently and ironed before being upcycled.
- Comes from a smoke-free environment.
- The Necklace should avoid contact with water, hairspray, products, makeup, perfume, etc.
About Silky Moons
Silky Moons by Karolina Binczyk is an Edinburgh-based designer behind the brand.
Over the last six years, she has been designing and making jewellery from upcycled silk fabric, vintage ties, shawls, kimono fabric etc.
She had always liked the idea of reusing them to turn them into something new, giving old clothes a second chance at life.
Silk is a natural fibre and has this smooth soft texture and velvety lustre very often with a fantastic pattern.
She designs and makes her jewellery with passion and attention to detail, each piece is meticulously hand-stitched and precisely finished and they can be repeated only several times.
The main goal of her work is to create something beautiful, unique, and environmentally friendly, a one-of-a-kind piece that will make an impact for years to come.