Estée Lauder Eye Shadow Brushes
2 eyeshadow brush types available:
- Blending Shadow Brush 25.
- Contour Shadow Brush 30.
About these brushes
This long, tapered brush expertly blends and softens shadow from the outside to the inside corner for a seamless, polished look. All Estée Lauder brushes are composed of the finest quality materials and are designed to ensure the highest level of makeup artistry. This long, tapered brush is designed for the expert blending and softening of eyeshadow to give you a seamless, polished look. It’s made of the finest-quality materials and is precision-trimmed with meticulous care. It features a short, lightweight wooden handle to allow for even, effortless application.
Looking After Your Brushes
We recommend cleaning your brush once per week. Simply dampen it then apply a brush cleanser, using your fingers to work into a lather. Rinse well, then blot excess water with a paper towel to reshape the brush.
Benefits of these Eyeshadow Brushes
- Works well for controlled application of eyeshadow powder.
- Blends the eyeshadows really well.
- Can be used for the application of a highlighter on the brow bone.
- Does not shed.
- Excellent with picking up the product and dispersing it.
- Bristles are really really soft.