Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Lotion 150ml
Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Toner
About Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Toner
This next-generation essence lotion features Estée Lauder's exclusive Postbiotic 12+ to work together with Bio-Active Lactobacillus Ferment. Optimizes skin’s barrier = its inherent strength and stability. The treatment toner helps significantly boost the skin’s first line of resistance to external aggressors. Locks in moisture and soothes to minimize the look of redness. Skin is hydrated and smoothed so pores look reduced. Reveals a stunning radiance.
- Neutralizes: Instantly fights redness
- Infuses: All-day hydration
Micro Essence’s fast-penetrating, nourishing texture with essential nutrients intensely hydrates to minimize the appearance of dry pores and reduce the look of fine, dry lines. Skin is soothed, and its inner glow is revealed. Micro Essence helps soothe skin to minimize the look of redness. Awaken youthful, healthy-looking skin. Softer and smoother. Glowing with vitality.
Benefits of Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Toner
Micro and Mighty:
Penetrates deeply and rapidly within the skin's surface to renew and rebalance.
Delivers a precise concentration of exclusive Micro-Nutrient Bio-Ferment to nourish and energize.
Activates multiple natural pro-youth abilities to replenish skin.
How To Apply Estée Lauder Micro Essence Skin Activating Treatment Toner
- Apply with a cotton pad or with your hands.
- With a cotton pad, Gently glide the saturated cotton pad over the face, from the centre out. Start at the chin and move upwards to the cheeks and forehead. Do not apply pressure during application.
- With your hands: Pour 5 or 6 drops of Micro Essence in your hand and rub your hands together. Gently press the Micro Essence into the skin from the centre out. Start at the chin and move upwards to the cheeks and forehead.
- Rub hands together to warm, and then gently wrap face using warm hands to complete application.