Folklor 100% Beeswax Candles - Folk Candle
- 100% beeswax pillar candle with geometric design
- 7.5 x 6cm
- Burntime: 20 hours approx.
About Folklor 100% Beeswax Candles - Folk Candle
This pillar candle is handmade in Donegal using pure beeswax. The candles are made using a mould to create the shape, design and smooth finish. Enjoy the sweet honey scent and the warm natural glow of these candles on a slow morning with tea and a book, or on an evening shared with friends. Please note due to being hand poured slight variations in size will occur. Also, the colour may differ slightly due to the various changes in natural beeswax.
Candle Care & Safety
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Light candles away from anything that may catch fire.
- Burn candles out of reach of pets and children.
- Light candles in a draft-free room.
- Only burn on a level, fire-resistant surface.
- Burn candles for a maximum of 4 hours to prevent the flame from becoming too large.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burning.
- Burn candles for a minimum of 1-2 hours.
- Leave a space of 3-4” between burning candles.
- Gently centre wick while the wax is still warm to ensure an even burning.
- Keep wax free of matches, wick trimmings and any flammable debris.
- Do not move the candle while burning.
About Folklor's Beeswax Sustainability Efforts
Beeswax candles have unique qualities. They are all natural - natural in colour and natural in scent.
Burning beeswax candles in your home purifies the air. Through emitting negative ions, the candles help to eliminate dust and allergens from the air, making the air clean and healthy for you and your family. The glow from a beeswax candles is warm and energising. It is said that the flame produces the same beautiful light spectrum as that of the sun.
At Folklor, they want their candles to be kind - kind to you, kind to your family and kind to the environment. They make all of their candles by hand in Donegal using only beeswax and a cotton wick.
Beeswax is a sustainable product. Working directly with trusted beekeepers allows Folklor to support those who are supporting bees. Also, their packaging is 100% plastic-free and recyclable.