La Roche-Posay Anthelios Invisible Fluid SPF50+
La Roche-Posay Anthelios UVMune400 Invisible Fluid SPF50+ Sunscreen
Suitable for: All types of sensitive skin, including sensitivity and sun intolerance.
Consistency: Lightweight Fluid.
About Anthelios Invisible Fluid SPF50+ Sunscreen
This invisible fluid is ultra waterproof, sweat-proof, and sand-proof. The invisible fluid sunscreen contains high, broad-spectrum sun protection for your face. This formula is also photostable, which means it is protecting the skin from tanning, and premature ageing, and maintains the natural skin tone, ideal for sensitive skin types.
An exceptionally high broad-spectrum protection facial sunscreen for sensitive skin in a handy on-the-go format, protecting against UV rays, including UVA and UVB. This sunscreen is specifically formulated for the face for skin that is prone to sensitivity, sun intolerance or prickly-heat.
Benefits of Anthelios Invisible Fluid SPF50+ Sunscreen
- Easy-to-apply and the non-greasy formula with a moisturising velvety texture.
- It ensures a very high, broad, and photostable UVA/UVB protection with an optimal SPF of 50+.
- Ideal for sensitive skin.
- Helps prevent the appearance of sun-induced dark spots.
- Facial sunscreen for normal to combination skin.
- Handy, pocket-sized format.
Very high, broad, photostable UVA/UVB protection. Optimal SPF50+ protection reinforced against UVA rays. Enriched with soothing, antioxidant Thermal Water which is very effective against skin damage that can be induced by UVA-UVB rays.
How To Apply Anthelios Invisible Fluid SPF50+ Sunscreen
- Apply approximately 20 to 30 minutes before exposing yourself to the sun.
- Reapply frequently and generously to maintain protection.
- It is recommended to apply every 2 hours.
- Apply more frequently after swimming, sweating, or towel-drying.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Avoid the hottest hours of the day to reduce the risk of sun damage, which is between 10 am and 2 pm.