Organicules Handmade Irish Deodorant Sticks
Organicules Deodorant Sticks
Handmade in West Cork, Ireland with 100% natural ingredients only.
Aluminium-free charcoal stick deodorant harnesses the anti-bacterial and absorption properties of natural, vegan and organic ingredients to control body odour. This effective natural deodorant contains charcoal and organic Tea Tree, Lavender, Peppermint and Eucalyptus essential oils to ensure fresh-smelling pits.
This charcoal stick deodorant is an aluminium-free and paraben-free natural deodorant formulated using organic and vegan ingredients to effectively de-odorize armpits while minimizing disruption of the skin microbiome.
All their natural deodorants are plastic-free and cruelty-free.
Their natural deodorants don't stain clothing, and any residue on clothing is removed in a 40-degree wash.
Scents Available in the Stick Deodorants
- Organicules' charcoal detox stick deodorant contains charcoal powder and cornstarch which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour.
- Organicules' Rose Geranium Stick Deodorant - A natural stick deodorant containing cornstarch and Kaolin clay to absorb sweat from the skin, minimise odour and reduce moisture.
- Organicules' Pink Clay Stick Deodorant contains cornstarch and Pink Ultra ventilated French Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and reducing moisture. Pink clay is particularly useful for sensitive skin, rich in silica is calming and cleansing.
- Organic Mandarin, Sweet Orange, Patchouli and Bergamot essential oils possess anti-bacterial activity and this citrus/floral blend will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organicules' Lavender Stick Deodorant A natural stick deodorant containing cornstarch and Kaolin clay to absorb sweat from the skin, minimise odour and reduce moisture.
- Green Clay Stick Deodorant contains cornstarch and Green Clay which absorbs sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and moisture. Green Clay is also rich in minerals and elements which rejuvenate and soothe the skin.
- Green Tea Extract is renowned for its anti-oxidant and free radical properties and is used in our green clay deodorant to protect from potential irritation.
- Organic Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Peppermint and Rosemary essential oils possess the anti-bacterial activity and will ensure that your pits smell fresh and fragrant.
- Organicules' Unscented Stick Deodorant contains cornstarch and Pink kaolin Clay which absorb sweat from the skin thus minimizing odour and reducing moisture. Pink clay is particularly useful for sensitive skin, rich in silica is calming and cleansing.
- Harnessing the anti-bacterial and deodorizing properties of natural, organic and vegan ingredients, to produce a naturally scented deodorant without essential oils, for those with very sensitive skin.
- We don't use beeswax in our deodorants, instead, we use vegan-friendly, wild-harvested Myrica fruit wax. Myrica wax is less occlusive than beeswax, so won't clog your pores. Myrica wax also has a soft velvety skin feel, reducing the tacky, draggy, feel frequently associated with natural deodorants.
- The myrica wax we use is produced through sustainable methods and wild harvested by local farmers in a process monitored by the Union for Ethical Bio Trade.
- It should be noted that a small proportion of the population is sensitive to Sodium Bicarbonate. If, in the improbable event you develop a rash following the use of our deodorant, discontinue use immediately.