Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation
Targets: A creamy, powder foundation you can apply wet or dry for a customized, natural finish. This foundation, with ActiveForce™ technology, synchronizes with skin and self-refreshes nonstop for a 24-hour just-applied look and flawless finish.
Coverage: Sheer-to-Medium, Buildable.
Finish: Customized, Natural.
About Shiseido Synchro Skin Self-Refreshing Custom Finish Powder Foundation
A SHISEIDO first in the foundation, with ActiveForce™ technology, that self-refreshes nonstop so you maintain a just-applied, flawless finish that lasts 24 hours. Our long-wear creamy, powder foundation synchronizes with skin and helps resist heat, humidity, oil and motion. Apply wet or dry for customized coverage and a natural finish. Skin looks and feels fresh all day. Weightless comfort. Breathable. Blendable. Buildable.
- Immediate hydration
- 8-hour shine control
- Dermatologist tested
- For all skin types
Compact Size: 127 mm X 79 mm X 14 mm
How To Apply
Apply the powder foundation wet or dry for a smooth, refined finish that resists sweat, water, humidity, creasing and transference.
To Apply Wet:
- Dampen the sponge with water and squeeze out any excess.
- Use the black side of the sponge to pick up a small amount of product and apply it evenly by pressing it onto the skin.
To Apply Dry:
- Use the white side of the sponge to pick up a small amount of product.
- Apply from the centre of the face and sweep outwards, building additional coverage by tapping over areas where needed.
Key Ingredients/ Technology
- ActiveForce™ Technology is our exclusive complex that protects your flawless finish from the effects of sweat, oil and facial movement.
- Responsive Sensory Technology adapts to skin’s condition, tone and texture for truer illumination.
- Wild Thyme Extract helps provide anti-oxidant benefits.
- Protective polymer with anti-adhesive properties helps keep pollution from adhering to the skin.
- SHISEIDO Smart Correcting Powder enhances skin’s surface texture and tone.